Get the most out of transport
There is more to your transport process than meets the eye. Fewer kilometres, more freight and more efficiency. With Connected Services, we will optimise your transport process. We do this by establishing long-term partnerships. With people and technology, we collect and analyse your data to streamline your logistics process.
Large volumes? We do it. Our constantly growing fleet and extensive transport network allow us to scale up easily. We direct career management, account management and operational management and harness the power of IT and data with our Logistics Managements System (LMS). Our data analysts use all data to continuously optimise your logistics process. This is how we make transport better, more efficient and more sustainable together.
From selection to system
Farm Trans takes charge of your entire logistics process.
- System development and integration (Mendix low-code)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Online order status, track & trace, reporting and BI
In this article of a series of four about Connected Services, you can read how IT has become the driving force behind our logistics services.
Detailed understanding of:
- Service-level agreement and order status
- Delivery and loading performance
- Incident registration and claims
- Selection and tenders for logistics service providers
- Contract management and performance reviews
- Multimodal, sustainable and CO2-reducing solutions
- Drafting and managing Standard Operating Procedures
In this article in a series of four about Connected Services, you can read about the role that Carrier Management plays in the logistics of tomorrow.
Operational management and coordination of transport
Arranging from start to finish:
- Intake and assignment of transport orders
- Adjusting slot times for loading and offloading
- Pricing and invoicing
- Status and event tracking
- Handling customs activities and documents
In this article in a series on Connected Services, we explain more about the role of Operational Management at Farm Trans.
Smarter across Europe and the UK
Our own European network stretches from Ireland to Poland and, with our established partners, we serve the entire continent. Including the UK. With new hub-and-spoke connections and smart warehousing, we make transport even more efficient. Developed to the latest standards in logistics, our proprietary Logistics Managements System (LMS) connects everything – from order management to transport to receiving goods.
"With Connected Services, we are taking logistics to the next level.”
Jasper van Schip | Manager Connected Services
Let's get started!
Map out your logistics
Together, we put your process under the microscope. You will be allocated a dedicated contact person, acting as your quick and convenient point of contact for your overall logistics needs.
Tailor your logistics
Together, we design your logistics processes more efficiently and sustainably. With our service, you can achieve optimal transport flows without any hassles.
Start with continuous improvement
We tackle the improvement opportunities with the biggest gains first. In this way, you are on your way to a structurally improved transport process, today and in the future.
Branches with local teams
Better connections with Farm Trans
- More efficient and sustainable transport across Europe, including the UK
- Harness the power of ICT with the power of people
- All your logistics data integrated in one system
- One dedicated account manager for the entire process
- Continuous insight via real-time dashboards and reports
The whole transport sector is talking about it. More efficient from A to B, with fewer emissions and more job satisfaction. Everyone is looking to the future. But looking is not enough. The future starts now. So we are focusing on it now.